Customers have 30 days from the date of purchase to qualify for an exchange or obtain a refund for purchased products. To qualify for an exchange or refund of products purchase, returned or exchanged products must be unused, in the same condition and in the original packaging that you received it in. Returns or exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Partial refunds can only be granted if:
1. Any item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Your email request for a refund or exchange must include the following:
1. The full name of the purchaser and valid mailing address
2. The complete order number and date the order was received
3. The list of items you are requesting a refund or exchange
4. The reason you are seeking to return or exchange the item
Once your return is received and inspected, we will:
1. Send you an email to inform you that we have received your returned item. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund
2. If you are approved for a refund, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days
Late or missing refunds
1. Be sure to review your bank account to ensure that you have not received a refund
2. If you have not received your refund, contact your credit card company as it may take some time before the refund is posted as a credit
3. If you paid by debit card, contact your bank as there is often processing time before a refund is posted
4. If you have verified with your credit card or banking institution that your refund is not pending, please contact us at email@example.com and we can assist you further
Sale items are final sale and not available for refunds or exchanges. Only regular priced items may be refunded or considered for an exchange per the above guidelines
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. To exchange, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an item was marked as a gift at the time of purchase and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. The gift certificate will be mailed to you once the item returned is received.
If the item was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you directly, we will send a refund to the gift giver. The gift giver will become the primary point of contact with information regarding the return.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs associated with returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of a return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We recommend obtaining tracking numbers for items over the amount of $100 or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee your returned item will be delivered to us by third party mail services.
The time it may take to receive your exchanged item may vary depending where you reside and how long an item take ship to your location.